Earth Mama- An Off Grid Ayurvedic Retreat
4 Days in Nature to Unearth the Harmoniously Wild Woman
June 30 – July 3, 2023 | Golden, British Columbia
Have you taken the Happy Body Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program, attended the What’s Your Doshic Type Masterclass or taken the Dosha quiz but need a chance to put this knowledge to practice in the most natural, healing setting possible?
Are you wanting to get back out to nature and discover your true, wild, authentic self again?
Do you want an opportunity to eat AND create delicious meals that are good for your body type and the summer season?
This is a retreat for all the tough mamas. The wild woman within. An event for the raw you, desiring to reconnect with herself and the earth. The gal that is on her path of self-discovery and remembering her true nature.
Earth Mama Off Grid Ayurvedic Retreat is an event of divine calling. With every passing day, we are becoming more and more disconnected from nature, and thus more disconnected from Self. With the knowledge of our Doshas, we can put those principles to practice in the most authentic way possible and with the help of Mama Nature herself!
Simple, rustic, authentic. Just as nature intended.
Join us in beautiful British Columbia to celebrate your inner child, nourish your body, and come alive in the mountains!
Improved relationship and growing stewardship for Mama Earth and all living beings
Reconnection with self in the most loving, supportive, natural environment
Better eating practice and improved seasonal food rituals
Nourishing, lifelong friendships and community
A body recalibrated and attuned to the rhythms of mother nature. This body is at ease.
Better movement for your body type. Certain exercises benefit certain body types and you will gain a new skill set you can take with you!
A calm mind that is confident and co-creating with life itself
Improved confidence and higher connection with meaning and purpose
Earth Mama Retreat Includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodations in a traditional teepee or crystal house (dome house off grid) set next to the Blaeberry River and gorgeous front row views of the mountains. Fall asleep to the sound of water flowing, and you might even hear a coyote howling in the distance.
- All seasonal (Pitta Dosha) Ayurvedic meals cooked on open fire or prepared together in the outdoor kitchen. We will be foraging for berries to add to our Cantaloupe Breakfast Bowls.
- Ayurvedic Cooking Classes to learn some simple recipes you can add to your everyday practice.
- Enjoy a mug of rustic chaga hot chocolate, golden mylk, and wild seasonal tea as you breathe in the experience and take in the ancient wisdom of food sadhana and healthy daily, nightly, and seasonal rituals good for your Doshic body type.
- Mud Baths in the flats of the river.
- Enjoy a Moon Bath as we make herbal cool water infusion teas.
- Forest bathing, tree hugging (and kissing), and earthing practices.
- Group Coaching around the fire, in the teepee, meditation house, or sitting on a log next to the river.
- Riverside Meditation and Breathwork on the balcony of the Meditation House.
- Morning Sunrise Happy Body Movement Practice to wake up all your 5 senses.
- Bonfires in the solitude of the mountains. Yes, we can roast marshmallows, too. (Cinnamon spiced s’mores anyone???) This is, after all, the season you celebrate your inner child.
- Plenty of free time where you can enjoy a dip in the hot tub, do some Mandala colouring, journal as you sway in the hammock with water trickling by, have a nap in the outdoor day bed surrounded by a romantic netting, take an Alice in Wonderland trip through the labyrinth, or book a nourishing rustic massage with Annette!
- Opportunity for some one-on-one time with me. I’ll hold the space for you to talk about whatever Mama Nature inspires you to say.
- A personal learning experience with support of a group.
- A soulfully created swag bag curated to your Doshic type to help you make the retreat that much more delicious.
Who this is for:
Ideally, you will have prior experience or knowledge of Ayurveda and the body types, and have completed at least a subjective Dosha Quiz or a full Comprehensive Ayurvedic Assessment with me for the best possible value. This retreat is as close to reconnecting to nature as it gets, and was curated for all the warrior women in my tribe!
Who this is not for:
If you’re not into “roughing it” for a few days, this is definitely not for you. This retreat is not for women who want pedicures and pampering over the weekend. If you have no prior experience with Ayurveda and working with me, you will not get the full benefits of this retreat.
A word about accommodations:
This is rustic at its core. We will stay in a traditional teepee or the dome shaped off grid crystal house. You will need to bring bedding like you might if you were tent camping. The beds are above ground, so you stay warm. There is a fire pit in the center. Showers are outdoors. The bathroom is an outhouse. You are disconnecting from media sources, so no WIFI. Bring water bottles, a large mason jar with a lid, a headlamp or flashlight, and a wrist watch. The full list will be emailed to you after your successful registration.
If you leave the retreat and you don’t feel an improvement in your relationship with your earth body or the Earth herself, we will work together until you feel that is complete for you.
Date: June 30th to July 3rd, 2023
Location: This retreat takes place at Quantum Leaps Lodge in the backcountry of Golden, BC. It is about a 4-hour drive Southwest from Red Deer, Alberta.